Our signature seamless-knit merino wool glove liner magically transforms summer gloves into winter gloves.
A few things you should know about Vermont Glove merino glove liners:
1. The proper glove liner size will feel slightly big on your hands. This allows them to stay in the glove when you remove your hand.
2. The wool liners fit best if your glove is worn by itself to break in before using the glove liner.
3. If using your wool liners with a new pair of work gloves, the work gloves may feel tight at first. But don't worry, the leather gloves will relax to your hands and wool liners over the first few uses.
4. This makes them versatile, allowing you to wear your gloves with and without wool insulation.
5. You can keep a fresh pair of wool liners (or a few) on hand to swap out with the stinky sweaty ones. Or, y’know, just wash them now and again.
6. Liner content: 79% Merino wool, 19% nylon, 2% elastic